|WHY LOOK TO THE CFSC?
Since 1952, advisors have helped their clients create funds at the Community Foundation of Shelby County that provide a lasting benefit to the community. We appreciate your trust and are ready to be a resource on charitable giving and the local community.
Ways CFSC Helps You
- Our information and services are geared to help you help your clients.
- CFSC is a singular resource for your client’s charitable planning, whether they want to support many organizations through one fund or create separate funds to support different types of grantmaking.
- We issue an average of 450 grants each year from more than 110 charitable funds. This gives us familiarity with many not-for-profit organizations your client may want to support.
- Establishing a charitable fund costs nothing…establishing a private foundation is costly.
- Your client can support nearly any charitable organization or cause with a CFSC charitable fund.
- We can accept a wide variety of assets.
- As a public charity, your client’s gifts are tax deductible at the highest levels.
- Your client or their family members can maintain involvement with or information on the charitable fund.
- We can work with you and your client to tailor a charitable fund to support causes, organizations or geographic areas they prefer.